Location: – 776 Highway 74 S, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
Job Description: –
- Design and Develop Android based application following architectural patterns such as MVVM and MVC, and make sure they are in sync with requirements given by end user.
- Integrate CAN HAL packages, establish a communication between Andorid HMI and CAN HAL, perform manual testing on display of Lillyput hardware, and make sure to resolve bugs during integration.
- Perfom debugging to find out the root cause for an issue and also, perform regression testing on application to make sure changes delivered are not causing any new issues.
- Deploy developed application into server, monitor the workflow process and activity.
- Document and understand the requirements given by UI and UX team and implement the same during development of the application.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.