Location: – 6900 Veterans Blvd, Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Job Description: –
- Design and develop android (.apk) and Linux (.rpm) based applications following clear design patterns and ensure end product aligns with exact provided UI and UX requirements.
- Develop android application using various build systems and Implement multiple third-party plugins required during application build process.
- Build Linux RPM’s and perform communications with Android residing Services through custom developed API’s.
- Convert existing windows native libraries .dll into Android and Linux compatible Shared Libraries (.so).
- Perform RPC communication between android applications and Linux hardware over TCP/IP and Design and develop of Application Program Interface (API) for allowing easy communication between external applications and activations.
- Implementation of communication between Android Device and CAN Devices.
- Perform manual testing on the display of Linux hardware and resolution of any bugs during integration and Use various CNH approved development tools during application development, software review and build.
- Execute integration and UI testing on newly developed application and make sure to coverage is attained on new code.
- Retrieve and Save information to connect USB devices and displaying storage information regarding devices and Implement of communication between Android Device and CAN Devices.
- Read and Write information to connected USB device.
- Develop android applications based on latest proposed Android Design Components using Room DB, MVVM, LiveData, RxJava and Dagger and Develop Java Native Interfaces allowing communication of Java based Android services and Linux Daemons with native C++ libraries.
- Communicate with UI Specs team, Design Architects and Team leads for gathering requirements and suggestions on methodologies to be followed during development.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.