Job Location: – 1400 Smith Street, Houston, Texas, 77002.
Job Description: –
- Involve in all phases of project lifecycle SDLC i.e. requirement gathering, analysis, design, application development and testing for the project.
- Involve in creating, updating Database columns and tables in SQL Server 2016 which is hosted on Windows 2012 Virtual server.
- Maintain and support Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to allow for a secure code in a multi-team environment.
- Work in Agile Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction within the team and with stakeholders.
- Participate in daily stand ups and scrum retrospectives meetings to identify the issues as a process of agile methodology.
- Involve in mapping database columns to Configuration website.
- Involve in importing data from excel to configuration website through scripts which allows users not to fill records manually.
- Involve in fixing cross browser compatibility issue for importing data from excel.
- Involve in developing classes, Objects for business logic by using C# programming.
- Involve in developing HTTP GET, PUT, POST, DELETE Methods using C# and Web API.
- Involve in Unit testing of the application, writing the test cases to test the application modules and also involve in functional testing for multiple modules of application.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.