Location: – 151 Farmington Avenue, Hartford, CT 06156.
Job Description: –
- Collaborate in an Agile scrum team with Product Owners, Business Analysts and fellow software developers to understand the requirements and develop code as per the business requirements.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Software Design, Analysis, Coding, Development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- Document design decisions and develop modular software components.
- Develop new applications, maintain and enhance existing enterprise services, applications and platforms using domain driven design and Test-Driven Development.
- Work closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long term enterprise growth needs.
- Monitor system performance metrics and identify potential risks/issues.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues and implement solutions to resolve the identified issues.
- Build a React UI SPA (Single Page Application) Component based Application.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web- capable devices and browsers.
- Perform research on new libraries and emerging trends in the front-end UI technology stack.
- Provide active mentorship/guidance to fellow members of the agile tech team and participate in internal and external technology conference & communities.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Implement automated testing using unit tests, integration tests and functional tests, with major frameworks including Selenium, WebDriver, Jasmine and Karma.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.