Location: – 10 Upper Pond Road Parsippany, New Jersey 07054.
Job Description: –
- Design, develop user interfaces, services, business logic, and back-end database applications that provide the business logic to redefine Industrial Engineering (IE) functions in operating facilities at United Parcel Service (UPS) courier hubs, sorting stations for domestic packages.
- Write the service layer of Global Dynamic Automation Portal (GDAP) application using Java Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), multithreading, exception handling, Spring MVC and Spring Boot to be consumed by various other integrated services.
- Develop user interface for applications using UI technologies like Angular 6, Node.js, TypeScript, HTML5, Bootstrap and CSS3 that integrates with Industrial Engineering (IE) functions to automate the courier load services across all United Parcel Services (UPS) hub stations.
- Develop code using dependency management tools like Gradle and Maven for creating EAR, WAR, JAR files to be deployed in application servers.
- Re-write legacy applications code written in Older Versions to latest technologies using Java, Angular 6 and Node.js making them more synchronized with other applications for service API calls.
- Collaborate with architects, system analysts, technical leads in Agile Methodology to refactor the repositories and development strategies to be used for the applications.
- Perform Unit Testing, Integration Testing cases for testing the functionalities of the applications for all repositories.
- Integrate all the repositories with version control system GitHub and create merge requests for all the changes with a branching strategy.
- Perform these actions throughout all phases of Software Development Life Cycle together with requirement analysis and design, implement, test and deploy applications.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.