Job Description: – 500 Winding Brook Drive, Suite 400, Glastonbury, CT 06033
Job Description: –
- Work with application architects, enterprise architects, and senior development staff to define and design the future state target application architecture for the new application.
- Evaluate design patterns, integration patterns, and enterprise software and make recommendations for use in the application.
- Create and maintain all server-side technologies including .NET framework, SQL Server, Object Oriented Design and C# development.
- Participate in Designing rich UI application utilizing ASP.NET, MVC Framework, Angular and Bootstrap.
- Create and maintain all front-end/client-side technologies including responsive website design, HTML 5, Advanced CSS, Typescript, jQuery, JSON, XML.
- Run Proof of Concepts (POC) for new solutions where necessary to determine feasibility and fit into the client’s environment.
- Develop and support API integrations utilizing both SOAP and RESTFUL APIs.
- Create system design, develop, and test (unit, integration, etc.) code in accordance with development team standards.
- Resolve challenging coding issues for other development team members on the project.
- Participate in code level and system level hardening activities for the new application.
- Actively reduce technical debt across the application throughout the project life cycle.
- Identify any technical risks or gaps within the system and recommend alternate mitigation approaches.
- Partner with other IT teams to advance the technical requirements of the system. Build and maintain strong working relationships with the key IT teams.
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand business needs and identify new solutions to key business needs.
- Openly share ideas on new approaches with the team and mentor other team members on development best practices.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the above-mentioned courses.