Job Location: – 800 N Lindberg Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Job Description: –
- Involve in the end user meeting and analyze the business requirements for the new application development using Salesforce Lightning, Apex Code, JQuery, Triggers.
- Analyze the requirements to integrate Salesforce with internal asset teams and involve in Sprint planning meeting and prioritize the work requests.
- Analyze, Development, Deployment, Administration, Engineering of Enterprises Web and Client/Server based applications.
- Develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce.com and Force.com.
- Build SOQL scripts to get the count of records in the system and to build the custom logic to avoid governor limits imposed by Salesforce platform.
- Write SOAP and REST web services for integrating with internal and External Applications.
- Write Test Scripts using Apex code to load data to test the Salesforce Governor Limits.
- Work with Conductor team (AWS) for extracting and transforming the historical sales Data.
- Perform Territory setup and Activate the Territories in Salesforce. Assign Accounts to the corresponding Accounts.
- Work on setting up the Salesforce Out of the box Security model using Profiles and Permission sets.
- Write Code to make sure that logic written in Force.com is meeting the Code Coverage requirements (75%).
- Debug and fix all the issues related to the Monsanto In Touch (MIT) and Event Management applications as a part of Production support.
- Work with product specialist to complete the user training Manual and to create Personas in the applications and User creation process in AGS system.
- Deploy Changes to Production using Force.com migration tools and change sets.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering, a closely related field or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.