Job Location: – 114 N. Beaumont Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
Job Description: –
- Design, build and test Fixed Income Service- a web service developed as part of 9TRD (Trade Domain) application. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software Developers and Engineers.
- Write the service layer of 9TRD application using latest technologies like Spring MVC and SpringBoot to be consumed by another application called 3BCS.
- Develop the user interface using latest UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Node.js and Angular 7 as part of BT Syndicate Trading for primary deal management and distribution system to be hosted at Wells Fargo.
- Collaborate with 9TRD and BT Syndicate Trading architects, system analysts and technical leads in improvising the deployment, repositories and other development strategies to be used for the application.
- Enhance the scalability and performance of applications involving huge SQL queries by implementing SQL performance tuning, suitable optimization techniques and principles.
- Write the test case scenarios for various use cases and business functionality as part of Test-Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process of applications, including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Work with business partners to understand business needs and technical requirements and create user stories accordingly.
- Responsible for re-writing the legacy applications written in C# to latest technologies using Java, making them more synchronized with other applications at the company for service calls.
- Conduct root cause analysis, validations and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Re-write/modify the project documentations for 9TRD which requires proper records of enhancements made to its functionalities as part of project migration.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Troubleshoot complex software application issues. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to software functionality, application product setup, database management, data analysis, standalone/embedded products and third-party products.
- Research, define solutions, and provide remediation instructions for vulnerable products.
- Develop programs and strategies to improve security compliance.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.