Location: – 2222 W Rose Garden Ln Phoenix AZ 85027
Job Description: –
- Breaking a monolith application into MicroServices through the use of Domain Driven Design.
- Understand the current application and be able to suggest/work with the existing team to develop new MicroServices which would align with the business functionalities.
- Migrating the existing SOAP services into REST services using Spring Framework and Springboot for better performance and scalability.
- Using latest SDLC process tools like DevOps, Jenkins, uDeploy, SVN, GIT and Maven to evaluate each part of development.
- In WebSphere deployed web application migrating to Tomcat 8 server.
- Creating test suites for developed REST services using Jmeter for automation testing in various environments.
- Developing the application authentication using LTPA, Basic Auth, OAuth, JWT.
- Application Logging and Monitoring using SPLUNK, App Dynamics and Apache Log4j.
- Using spring framework developing database connections through Hibernate and JPA to overcome the boilerplate configuration.
- Exposing/Enhancing ICMP API to expose services for storing/searching/retrieving documents from IBM Filenet P8 ECM Repository.
- Developing Junit Test cases to test and debug the application and configuring sonar for application code coverage.
- Building, testing and debugging the application across various non-prod environments along with the team.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.