Location: – One Microsoft Way, Redmond , WA 98052
Job Description: –
- Analyze the business process and make system recommendations to add more business value and automize the business work with software.
- Understand the system defects raised by the business user, Analyze the system to improve performance of the Software Application.
- Convert new business system requirements to user stories which contain technical details related to system functionally, create new user stories, defects, story mapping and maintain user story backlog.
- Do testing in the application test environment, to validate the system feature to see that there is no errors and if any errors get them fixed by working with the development team.
- Plan and implement new features and business requirements of the project using aglie software development and always understand the scope and vision of work done.
- Creating T-SQL scripts to perform complex queries and complex data manipulations. Designing and creation of relational database schemas and SQL queries.
- Utilize SQL testing and scripting in Databases to integrate data for data analysis, development of data visualization for presentation.
- Propose new UI changes to help enhance overall end user experience. Support in wireframe development. Act like the subject matter expert for all business requirements and business process. Read to educate team members about the software need.
- Develop software using SDLC, Kanban, Agile and scrum methods of application development.
- Keep a track of system development, Plan development work so that business users get what is most needed to them.
- Develop Reports as needed using Excel Pivot Tables and Charts, SSRS, and other Dashboarding tools (i.e. Power BI).
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.