Job Location: – 805 King Farm Boulevard Suite 600 Rockville, Maryland 20850
Job Description: –
- Work on all phases of Data Warehouse Lifecycles, ETL design and implementation to assist new and existing applications.
- Analyze the data on the existing excel sheets to graphically visualize the report on Tableau Desktop meeting the business requirements.
- Involve in designing , developing, testing and maintaining the Tableau Functional Reports based on user requirements.
- Prepare the dashboards using calculations, parameters, calculated fields, groups, sets and hierarchies on Tableau.
- Active participation in review meetings with the project manager, collaborating with the team mates and cross- functional team to ensure that the development of projects meets business and system requirements to design, develop, test and monitor production roll-over of reports on Tableau Desktop Environment.
- Perform Tableau Admin duties that compromises configuration, adding users, groups, managing licenses, data connnections and scheduling tasks in Tableau Server.
- Involve in the research of the new tools, Tableau extensions and introducing new features to the organization which enhances the project hence meeting the client requirements.
- Monitor the scheduled data refresh and live connections on Tableau server for daily, monthly and quaterly increments based on the business change to ensure that the views and dashboards display the changed data accurately.
- Use preferred drill-down to provide seamless navigation capability to business users while Involving in performance, tuning of reports, materialized views and table partitions.
- Upgrading the Tableau Desktop environment version from Tableau Desktop 2018.1 to Tableau Desktop 2019.3 also installation of Tableau tools and maintenance.
- Connect to the required Microsoft excel sheets, databases like SQL Server and Snowflake(cloud) by writing complex queries to pull the required data on Tableau Desktop Environment.
- Active particiption in supporting other data automation tool like Xceptor with the IT functional team in the project.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.