Job Location: – Fort Worth, TX
Job Description: –
- Software development team focusing on FOS enhancements for pilots.
- Identifying and documenting scope and requirements on multiple projects in FOS changes for Credit Plan Account, TTS (Trip Trade System), APIS, and Hours of Service.
- Creating business requirements for changes needed to adhere to JCBA contractual language, as interpreted by the customer(s).
- Documenting and reviewing testing strategy for pilots scheduling in the American Airlines FOS system.
- Translate business functional and non-functional requirements into the appropriate Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Process Flow Diagrams, and Business Scenarios and Rally User Stories
- Review project status, direction, and roadblocks to ensure critical project delivery to the business.
- Providing technical/functional assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Creating User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, along with the Diagrams which makes easier for the developer to understand the needs to the business.
- Test planning, test cases development and help validate the data coming from FOS.
- Testing, evaluating and diagnosing problems in the company’s crew management systems.
- Work on pilot legalities using FAR 117.
- Positive, Negative, Regression & Smoke testing, evaluating and diagnosing problems in the company’s crew management systems.
- Work on Pilot Double-up to adhere to JCBA contract requirement.
- Translate high level business needs into functional requirements and communicated with the business users on a non-technical level.
- Creation of the project artifacts (i.e. Requirements Traceability Matrix, Test Plan, Defect Reporting Matrix) with the Project Manager (PM)
- Work collaboratively with customer and user groups, technical leads, development resources, engineers and architects, and external project teams.
- Work with the 3rd Party Vendors (e.g., Sabre, DXC, AOS, etc.) to design and deliver the approved solution
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Work on FOS enhancement for FAA mandated changes.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering, a closely related field or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.