Job Location: – 19640 N 31st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
Job Description: –
- Responsible for cloud engineering and design of integration products as a part of Cloud Engineering team.
- Responsible for creating POC’s for multiple teams for different products such as Kafka, NIFI, Gridgain, Spark, etc.
- Utilize ansible and puppet to automate deployments for multiple clusters with multiple products managed by Xpaas.
- Use PySpark and Spark for data transformation and create tables in Parquet and Avro formats. Also, use Hive to fetch data.
- Work with a team of data scientists for storing data in HBase tables generated by Machine Learning model using NIFI.
- Responsible for system architecture and development of new product intiatives on Kubernetes, Docker and feature development.
- Work extensivley on deploying kubernetes clusters on Xpaas environments with Master/minion architecture.
- Involve in Monitoring, Configuring and adding services in Hortonworks and cloudera platforms.
- Work on building an out-on demand, self service private cloud offering for streaming for multiple products managed by XPaas teams such as Gridgain, kafka, NIFI, Spark, Redis, etc.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, data science, relevant engineering, or related degree, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.