Job Location: Chesterfield, MO
Must-Have Skills: Data Analytics Models, Algorithms and Solutions, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Visualization.
- Skills relating to Mathematics/Statistics .
- Graduate/Engineer/Post-Graduate with a huge interest in handling numbers.
- Ability to understand all domains in businesses across various sectors.
- A natural passion for numbers, business, coding, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, visualization.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analyze large and complex data sets from multiple sources.
- Develop and evaluate data analytics models, algorithms and solutions.
- Implement algorithms to mine targeted data and the ability to convert data into a business story.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Data extraction, preparation, and transformation.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms that address business challenges and adds value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders.
- Create and implement data models.
- Interact with clients for queries and delivery adoption.
Education Requirement: All User Experience/Social Computing, Software Design, Library Sciences, Data Mining, Cyber Security, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Computer Systems Networking & Telecommunications, Data Science, and Computer Programming majors.