Job Location: – 1616 Woodall Rodgers Fwy, Dallas, TX 75202.
Job Description: –
- Design and Implementation of Continues Delivery Deployments.
- Execution of deployments using Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Automic, Puppet.
- Expert working knowledge on JIRA and Deployment tools.
- Technical Review of Code Repository (GIT, Artifactory).
- Communication of deployments and releases across enterprise to stakeholders.
- Execution and implementation of Go-Live cutovers across enterprise.
- Execution of CI/CD pipeline.
- Execution and maintenance of DevOps Practices across enterprise.
- Execution of day to day activities in Incident Management, Problem Management.
- Execution of day to day activities in Environment Management.
- Audit of Code check-in and Deployment across various environments.
- Responsible for environment management which includes resolution of environment issues working with required stakeholders.
- Responsible for Stakeholder and senior management communication.
- Responsible for issue resolution across environments and releases.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.