Job Location: – 3075 Prospect Park drive, Suite 170, Rancho Cordova, CA, 95670.
Job Description: –
- Involve in End to end implementation of web application and implementation of multitier architecture of application along with Coordinating, researching and designing the web application.
- Design the Project architecture and create modules such as Exception Handling, Data Access, Navigation and other common functionalities in the code.
- Implement SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages and jobs to integrate with external third parties and internal databases for loading ETL, data Extraction and transformation.
- Create User Controls and custom controls for handling generic data and reusable components in the web application.
- Create various reusable Helper and Utility classes in the code backend, which are being used across all the modules of the application.
- Involve in System Analysis, Quality Assurance, Unit Testing, Production Support and provide technical support for the entire developed existing web application.
- Create Angular JS RESTful web Services to communicate the data with the remote http servers using browsers JSON object.
- Develop and maintain web application and web pages with Coding, installing, configuring, and data base changes.
- Communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior level.
- Create Modules Using Angular JS Controllers, directives and services.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology management, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.