Job Location: – 3202 W Behrend Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
Job Description: –
- Work with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Custom Objects.
- Develop Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implement the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse and Apex Language.
- Develop the framework and architectural mapping of Salesforce application according to the business requirements.
- Create and update users, reports and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility, while integrating Apex (applications) to Salesforce accounts such as Tableau and Outlook.
- Create Email templates in HTML, Custom (without using Letterhead), Text and Visual force.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, upload data in CSV files into salesforce.com, check for the correctness of the data.
- Upgrade apps from Salesforce classic to lightning experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Create page layouts, organized fields and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Use Dashboards and reports to show the performance of the organizational data and time taken to assign Leads.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates.
- Use GIT (Bit bucket), Jenkins to deploy code from Sandbox to Sandbox for SIT (System Integration testing), User Acceptance Testing and Production.
- Use different sandboxes for testing, migrate the code and work on Apex test classes, involve in resolving issues found in Unit testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involve in Business requirement meetings like gathering information for IT team and analyze the information provided by Business users.
- Interact with Business users to update the business requirement document as well as testing document. Provide knowledge and training sessions on using the Salesforce Application to different users within the organization.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in Computer Science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.