Job Location: – 1525 W W.T.Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28262.
Job Description: –
- Gather business requirements and create technical requirements for applications and Design and develop applications in alignment with Application Architecture.
- Design and develop reusable high availability business services and API’s using Micro Service Architecture and REST API’s.
- Use of JSON/XML exchange formats for Business Services to consumer communication and Use of service testing tools like SOAPUI, Postman to monitor the business service calls.
- Consume third party SOAP Services like Business Services to get data from external systems and use it in application via secure gateway by means of authentication and authorization.
- Develop REST Services using Spring Boot for Server-side processing and performing migration of currently used version of Spring, Hibernate, CXF Framework to the latest version available in antifactory.
- Use of advanced java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, filters and enhanced concurrency methods.
- Create cloud user provided services for databases, third party services and authentication.
- Build and deploy Projects using Gradle, Jenkins and create release artifacts required as per Cloud Foundry specification.
- Perform code merging, maintenance of existing source code with the help of source control tools like GitHub, SVN.
- Follow TDD (Test Driven Development) approach and extensive use of unit testing tools like JUnit, Mockito framework.
- Integrate application with Splunk for indexing application data, processes and tracing the issues instantly.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.