Job Location: – 5000 Britton pkwy, Hilliard, Ohio 43026.
Job Description: –
- Extensive experience in Web UI framework and Web UI development which includes Usability, Page transition, page navigation, image caching, lazy page loading.
- Experience in Front End payload, able to make decisions on front-end validations, server side validations.
- Experience in using UI debugging and profiling tools.
- Experience in the development of complex multi-layer applications.
- Experience in working with high-available mission critical large scale web application.
- Possess strong analytical skills and be able to abstract information from existing code.
- Experience in development of multi-threaded application in interfacing with other systems.
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge and experience in using UML and design patterns, refactoring.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.