Job Location: – 18850 N 56th Street, Building 1, Phoenix, AZ,85054
Job Description: –
- Implement REST Microservices using spring boot. Generate Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Develop applications using industry-standard design patterns like Service Locator, Singleton, Business Delegate, MVC, and Factory Pattern, etc., for re-usability.
- Use Java 10, shell-Script and Groovy for developing the services.
- Work on building/deploy tools such as Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, XLR release, and OpenShift for Continuous Integration & Deployment of Microservices.
- Implement Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with the help of Zookeeper and Spring-boot Microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Develop the application authentication using Basic Auth, MFA, OAuth, JWT.
- Utilize Hibernate and JPA for Object-Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the DB2 database.
- Develop Test cases using Junit, Mockito, and configuring SonarQube for application code coverage and Creating test scripts using J-meter for performance testing.
- Application Logging and Monitoring using SPLUNK, Dyna trace, and Apache Log4j.
- Work in the agile framework as an individual contributor, Responsibilities include – Interaction with Technology leads in story grooming, reviewing story/acceptance criteria.
- Create Jira for issues tracking, Rally for development stories, and Confluence for project documentation.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.