Job Location: – 909 E Collins BLVD, Richardson, TX – 75081
Job Description: –
- Work on Design, Develop, Architecture, enhances, debugs, deployment and implements programs. Create efficient designs by implementing Design Principles, Design Patterns and Systems Design concepts.
- Experience in implementing DevOps tools and technologies like Developing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, automated build and deploy processes using Shell scripts, migrating applications.
- Work on 24*7 production suppoer issue tikets and fixed production code issues during deployment.
- Design and develop SOA services using Java, Spring,Hibernate, JDBC, JMS. Develop Data access objects using JDBC, Hibernate and requested Queue Statics of the Queues from multiple servers.
- Work on SQL query performance tuning and troubleshooting of various slow running SQL queries by using Query Optimizer, following SQL best practices, creating indexes wherever appropriate, etc.
- Develop many efficient SQL queries to create relational schemas and to perform various CRUD operations through software applications.
- Use tools like Jira to track the development process and help junior developers with any questions or blockers.
- Work on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests. Involve in documentation, review, analysis and fixed post-production issues.
- Ensure a good percentage of code coverage with Unit tests by using tools like JUnit, Mockito etc.
- Efficient Code-Review process to ensure team follows both Language level and Organization Coding standards, create efficient and maintainable code.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering, or related degree, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.