Job Location: – 1129 Westchester Ave White plains NY 10604.
Job Description: –
- Work with Developers and Architects in the architecture, design and development of applications built with the Middleware technologies (Web services), Java, J2EE and web applications based on requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Interact with stakeholders: business owners, vendors and users to understand their functional requirements and convert them into technical solutions.
- Provide a technical bridge between design, development, middleware, testing and support teams about functionalities and solutions with abilities to integrate multiple/multi-level applications across disciplines.
- Work on producing, consuming and integrating Restful webservices.
- Work on development and validation of applications using Java, J2ee, Spring, Restful Webservices, JSON, Oracle database.
- Provide current projects status updates using Clarity , coordinate with offshore and onsite teams.
- Create project documentation, maintain the project lifecycle and create technical documentation.
- Work on incident management, Change management and release management of applications using tools like Clarity, Servicenow, Xoom, Outlook.
- Work on technical environments like Java, J2EE, Spring, SQL, PL-SQL,RESTful Webservices, Hibernate,Tomcat, Agile-Scrum.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.