Job Location: – 300 North Point Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA-30022
Job Description: –
- Involve in the business requirements gathering and providing valuable inputs through agile methodology.
- Analyze and convert Business requirements into Technical requirements. Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Build, enhance and modernize existing java applications to Spring Boot Microservices.
- Help client for modernization efforts of their applications to make them more cloud ready.
- Create design, development, documentation and testing of development components.
- Develop microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Dependency Injection, Spring Security and Spring Actuator.
- Use Log4J logging framework for logging messages with various levels written throughout the Java code.
- Error dashboard creation using Kibana, daily notifications on error in elastic search and monitor system performance standards.
- Use Jenkins to Build, Test, Deploy the code in the PCF.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are meet.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
- Consistently meet deadlines and exceed expectations achieving recognition, resulting in increase of responsibilities.
- Develop unit and Integration test cases using JUnit, Mockito.
- Provide guidance on technical issues during deployment using Jenkins, GIT and Maven.Design, develop,modify software systems, use scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Conduct code review sessions and provide valuable feedback.
- Work in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development (TDD)with Continuous Integration or Delivery.
- Follow Agile SCRUM methodology and use Test Driven Development (TDD). Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a minimum, a bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology management, relevant engineering, or related degree, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.