Job Location: – 2002 Papa John’s Blvd. Louisville, KY 40299.
Job Description: –
- Design, develop, configure, program and implement software applications, packages and components customized to meet specific needs and requirements.
- Analyze complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing system design.
- Develop end to end application components involving Presentation layer, Business layer, Persistence layer and Web Service layer.
- Develop SOAP/REST based Web Services and test it using postman or Soap UI.
- Develop Java Messaging Service (JMS) using MQ (Websphere MQ or ActiveMQ).
- Provide Cloud deployable product on Google Cloud utilizing Kubernetes & Google Cloud Datastore.
- Provide developmental work for micro services utilizing SpringBoot framework.
- Provide continuous integration and deploy code in production and test environments.
- Review and modify programs to ensure technical accuracy, security, resiliency, robustness and reliability of the product.
- Develop and execute Integration/Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito.
- Use JIRA as a defect tracking system to configure various workflows, customizations, and plugins for Jira bug/issue tracker, Jenkins with Jira and GitHub to push the changes and Version contorl of the applications.
- Develop microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Dependency Injection, Spring Security. Build, enhance and modernize existing java applications to Spring Boot Microservices.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.