Job Location: – 50 Morehall road, Malvern, PA, 19355.
Job Description: –
- Design and Develop the application using Agile-scrum methodology and Jira to manage the project workflow.
- Involve transitional level framework examination, plan, improvement, and execution of UI and MTs for WEB and Batch based programming.
- Use GITHUB for version control and for configuring using Maven build tool and Jenkins continuous integration to deploy automated builds in different environments.
- Develop code that reuses objects, is well structured, include sufficient comments, and is easy to maintain.
- Create and integrate with microservices, webapps, REST API’s.
- Work on CI/CD instruments, such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Jira, BitBucket and so on and carrying out custom modules.
- Work on Java Database Connectivity to associate with the hidden MySQL information base.
- Document the design and architecture and keep the specification documents up to date. Ensure that the systems are developed and deploy according to the functional requirement
- Involve in integrated unit testing, Coding, defect Fixing, issue debugging and deployments.
- Work on development and validation of application using Java/J2EE technologies Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, RMI, Java Beans, XML.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
Minimum Education Required: – All the responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background and requires an absolute minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.