Job Location: – 3099 E. Washington Ave., Madison WI 53707
Job Description: –
- Design and code which includes developing web and standalone applications using Java Framework.
- Communicate with project managers / business consumers for services to understand the requirements.
- Provide a technical bridge between design, development, middleware, testing and support teams about functionalities and solutions with abilities to integrate multiple/multi-level applications across disciplines.
- Work on incident management, change management and release management of applications using tools like JIRA, and Teams.
- Create SQL scripts to be deployed in database reports required for development and QA.
- Trouble-shooting production and QA issues.
- Design JUnit Test Cases for the business scenarios.
- Work on technical environments like Java, J2EE, Spring, SQL, and Restful Webservices.
- Work on batch jobs creation and scheduling.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.