Job Location: – 25 Lakeview Dr, Jessup, PA 18434.
Job Description: –
- Work closely with business Analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions in java and Facets.
- The solutions to resolve an issue must be aligned with business and IT strategies, then comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Develop and define system scope and objectives, also modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
- Involve in the full systems life cycle and responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Suggest continuous improvement ideas while discussing about the development, testing and production deployment of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Responsible to include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- Responsible in working systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Work on Facets, business processes and customers. Implement best practices in application systems development and network security, solves a range of problems.
- Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures and complete other duties as assigned.
- Maintain better communication, interacting effectively and professionally with co-workers, management and customers.
- Comply HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies. Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology management, relevant engineering, or related degree, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.