Job Location: – 219 E Houston St, Suite 200, San Antonio , TX 78205
Job Description: –
- Analyze, design, implementation of applications running on various platforms.
- Implement Machine Learning in AWS to do the real-time analysis.
- Build real time streaming data pipelines.
- Evaluate user request for new or modified programs for determining feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system and system capabilities.
- Implement Python scripts to clean up the data.
- Design the solution for the framework upgrade and the Documaker Integration.
- Develop the application modules interacting with multiple systems using Node.js.
- Integrate the multiple applications using the REST services.
- Upgrade the applications.
- Develop new functionalities to the existing application using J2EE, Spring and CXF services.
- Perform scripting using Java and Python.
- Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms.
- Work with IT and business project teams to understand requirements and propose solutions.
- Lead onsite offshore co-ordination.
- Work on technical environments like Spring framework, Hibernate, Java,J2EE, EJB, Spring core,Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, SOAP Web Services, Python.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.