- Translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs and to deliver code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions.
- Develop, configure, or modify complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments.
- Implement and maintain complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
- Translate complex cross-functional business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions.
- Partner with Product Team to understand business needs and functional specifications. .
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs.
- Evaluate project deliverables to ensure they meet specifications and architectural standards.
- Coordinate, execute, and participate in component integration (CIT) scenarios, systems integration testing (SIT), and user acceptance testing (UAT) to identify application errors and to ensure quality software deployment.
- Participate in all software development end-to-end product lifecycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of complex company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls.
- Architect software design patterns and approaches, application level software architecture and make technical trade-off decisions at application level.
- Automate and simplify team development, test, and operations processes.
- Develop detailed architecture plans for large scale enterprise architecture projects and drives the plans to fruition.
- Solve complex architecture/design and business problems; solutions are extensible; work to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.
Minimum Education Required:- All the responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background and requires an absolute minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.