- Author business and system requirement analysis and functional specifications with supporting business process flows, traceability matrices and risk analysis.
- Conduct Agile ceremonies including Daily Scrum meeting, Sprint Planning sessions, Backlog refinement and Product PI Planning.
- Analyze Business Requirements from Black Box testing perspective, review Test Strategy and Test Plans to ensure that test cases reflect user needs for the functional, performance, usability and security requirements.
- Conduct collaborative workshops like JAD sessions, GAP analysis and Change Management and walkthroughs involving executives, developers, end users and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the improvement and maintenance of the Quality Management System with focus on requirements in the design and development process.
- Produce elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, mockups, workflows, or other detailed deliverables.
- Gather product feedback from internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Assist in defining and deploying new product development processes and facilitate the continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Create and manage budgets and report to provide status to PMO, Program and Technology management and multiple cross functional partners.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Capability Owner to ensure the teams sprint backlog is filled with comprehensive user stories that are balanced across task types.
Minimum Education Required:- All the responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background and requires an absolute minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.