Job Location: – 5008 Airport Rd NW Roanoke VA 24012.
Job Description: –
- Configure and manage Cisco Network Routers, Network Switches, Wireless Access Points in Campus, Supply Chain and Data Center Environment.
- Involve in network device configuration and low-level design of network architecture.
- Responsible for various network services like designing IP Addressing schemes, DHCP, HSRP, STP, Switch port assignments, Trunking and Ether-channel implementation.
- Involve in with network specialists and consulting teams to successfully isolate network faults and to improve network performance, develop, implement and manage LAN/WAN connectivity and dedicated Internet access.
- Implement and maintain Big-IP F5 load balancing solution (LTM).
- Enforcement and implementation of Data Center networking gear, including Cisco Nexus switching series.
- Work on configuring objects such as F5 Load Balancer pool members, nodes, profiles, policies for local traffic management on F5 Load balancers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Infrastructure issues (Routing, Switching, QoS, DNS/DHCP, Network Load-balancing, and Wireless) using networking tools like SolarWinds quickly and efficiently.
- Implement, validate, monitor and support for LAN, WLAN & WAN network solution to client’s needs.
- Prioritize operational issues and implementation tasks based on alignment with defined urgency and prioritization guidelines
- Broad understanding of IT security standards and best practices for network infrastructure/service design including- PCI, SOX, HIPAA, Defense-In-Depth concepts, Network Segmentation, Data Center Service Isolation architectures, AAA services, Group Identity Structures, Layered Security architecture, and a Cooperative Policy framework.
- Implement and manage various service requests within the phases of troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades, fixes, patches and providing all-round technical support.
- Configure, upgrade and secure configurations of load balancing in F5, SSL/VPN connections as per corporate applications request.
- Engage in executing LAN/WAN network technologies, Routing Protocols, Routing Domain architectures and Data Center Fabric.
- Regular network service and infrastructure lifecycle maintenance planning and activities.
Minimum Education Required: – All the responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background and requires an absolute minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering, or related degree, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.