Job Location: – 366 Greif Parkway,Delaware,OH 43015.
Job Description: –
- Understand business requirements and create functional and technical specification.
- Connect multiple data sources like Azure, SQL, Snowflake to build datasets which are further used to generate reports for business users.
- Use techniques like filtering, adding, merging, pivoting, splitting transform the data according to the business requirement.
- Use appropriate DAX functions and model the data further in Power Pivot.
- Establish new connections as per the business requirement between the tables in datasets.
- Enhance the datasets by adding new columns, tables and measures.
- Develop interactive visual reports using graphics in Power View and customize the appearance of the visual.
- Analyze the business questions provided by client and create reports by gathering relevant visualizations.
- Apply Row Level Security for the reports when they are shared different levels or departments of Business users .
- Create workspaces in Power BI Service and add all the created content.
- Assign the roles for developers, managers and clients in the workspaces for granting permissions to access the reports.
- Publish reports to Power BI Service with all the features as per the business requirement.
- Create dashboards using multiple reports to summarize all the metrics in the reports.
- Support unit, functional and user acceptance testing.
- Organize all the reports in workspaces and maintain the data up to date in the reports.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.