Job Location: – 6900 Veterans Blvd, Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Job Description: –
- Participate in all the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) such as Requirement Analysis, Design, Test Preparation, Test Execution and Reporting defects.
- Develop Python scripts for Data Management application such as Import/Export of farming related data for modular architecture Phoenix display(large Android tablet) in PyCharm using Python Libraries, ADB shell commands, UI Automator, Pytest and Anaconda framework.
- Analyze Requirement Specifications from the Polarion work items and responsible for developing Test Objective, Plans, Scope, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Matrices.
- Develop new routines, modify scripts to increase the performance of Python Test Scripts and thereby optimizing the Test Execution Time.
- Collaborate with PS&T Product Validation team and Project Management, Client management to ensure that deliverables meet the project requirements, goals, and objectives.
- Interact with the hardware components like Processing and Control Module(PCM), vehicle simulator like Vector CANalyzer and executing the test cases on the Test Bench.
- Perform Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing and raising defects to ensure the quality of the software.
- Develop Automated Test Scripts and Test Suites for automation testing which will help to validate the product effectively and efficiently.
- Update, Maintain and track all automation test scripts by using GitHub, Gerrit repositories and Jenkins for interacting with the team.
- Analyze the Test Reports, logs and debugging the issue for the failures of the Automated Test Scripts.
- Assist in root cause analysis and validation of resolution for problems identified during testing. Collect and analyze data to assist development team in root cause identification and problem resolution.
- Document and clearly communicate test results, including issue reporting into proper tracking tools. Maintain and update issues as they are resolved.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects..