Job Location: – 11690 NW 105th St, Medley, Florida, FL – 33178
Job Description: –
- Understand the business requirements in order to capture the functional and non-functional requirements in scope of the delivery.
- Provide estimations for testing tasks and giving inputs for scheduling and Test Strategy.
- Analyze the requirements and identify the test scenarios and test cases based on the inputs from SMEs and by reviewing the existing systems.
- Creation of Test Cases and maintaining the requirement traceability matrix (RTM)
- Develop Automation Test Suite using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework to automate the Gherkin test scripts into Cucumber.
- Ensure the functionality to maintain, track, automate and execute the Feature files, Scenarios and Step definitions in the Eclipse IDE using Cucumber.
- Implement Rest Assured to perform the API automation testing invoking all the CRUD operations including Get, Put, Post and Delete methods.
- Implement TestNG annotations such as groups, parameters, data Providers to group the test cases, test methods, test suites for regression and functional testing.
- Creation of enhanced test scripts for the application’s GUI using Selenium webDriver, Selenium IDE, Eclipse, Java and TestNG.
- Usage of Maven build tool to implement the framework dependency jar files and to automate the compilation and execution of TestNG test Cases/suites.
- Identification of Test Data needs for the test scenarios and setting up the required data
- Ensure that the test environment is set up in collaboration with the client team and validate test data for the assigned module.
- Maintain and track all BDD framework files and the Selenium automation test scripts stored in GIT Repository.
- Compatibility testing of the application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Web services/API testing for the RESTful services using Postman tool to validate XML and JSON responses.
- Performance and Load testing of the application using Apache Jmeter.
- Perform Smoke Testing and Regression Testing
- Create SQL Queries using Views, Joins, Triggers, Functions and Stored Procedures to validate the data integrity and data consistency in the back-end Database.
- Validation of test results and participation in defect triages during test execution phase.
- Bug tracking, Continuous integration and test management using the Visual studio team services (VSTS) tool.
- Ensure the QA process with Test Management and Defect Tracking tools and maintain different testing artifacts.
- Participate in Daily stand up Agile/Scrum meetings to discuss the new functional requirements and enhancements to the existing requirements in Agile process.
- Preparation of documentation and generate test execution reports for different modules in the project.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.