Job Location: – 7601 Penn Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55423.
Job Description: –
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining automated testing frameworks and scenarios.
- Work with other QA Engineers and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the applications have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality.
- Deliver effective and efficient testing solutions by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on-time and adhering to development and quality standards.
- Create, review and approve test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures that contribute to the overall testing framework.
- Collaborate and interact with other application teams for integration testing efforts.
- Manage test data required for the automated test scenarios and support other teams with any test data requirement.
- Develop and provide testing metrics and reports to effectively communicate test status in both program level and application level.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.