Job Location: – 13625 Technology Dr, Eden Prairie, MN,55344
Job Description: –
- Involve in maintaining an Acceptance data driven framework that integrated Java, Cucumber,Rest Assured, Selenium Web driver,Gradle ,GIT,Sauce Labs.
- Work on framework allowed testing on Internet Explorer,FireFox, Google Chrome web browsers.
- As a part of UI Testing involve In Manipulating web elements through CSS and XPath locaters.
- Involve in developing Selenium Test Cases, and Scripts based on automation Documentation Provided by UAT and understand the Functional flow
- Involve in creation of both manual and automated test scripts for API Integrations, java components and UI using selenium tool.
- Add technical expertise from an economics background in the analysis of requirements, functional specifications and use cases.
- Involve in Developing test scripts that address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, smoke testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Involve in Performing API testing using Rest assured to hit the end points and captured the JSON response of the API Call in order to validate the entries in the JSON Response.
- Handle Duplicate object and dynamic object using index property and regular expressions.
- Build and Maintaining CI/CD pipelines and integrate the automation of the test cases in delivery pipeline and establish a process.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Identify, Report and Monitor Defect resolution efforts through Rally.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and developers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Participate in product design reviews daily stand -up to provide input on functional requirements, potential problems, and updates on performing task.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, computer technology, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.