Location: – 1 Meridian Crossings #160, Richfield, MN 55423.
Job Description: –
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Use react workflows such as Flux and Redux.
- Work with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM.
- Use code version tools such as Git, SVN and Mercurial.
- Work with data structure libraries such as Immutable.js.
- Use modern authorization mechanism, such as JSON Web Token.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.