Job Location: – 12405 Powerscourt Dr, St.Louis, MO, 63131.
Job Description: –
- Create Lightning Components using Salesforce Lightning Design System to develop an interactive User Interface for end users.
- Write SOQL queries to retrieve data, impose Governor Limits and SOSL queries for searching the fields of multiple objects.
- Develop Salesforce 1 mobile applications while working with all aspects of Salesforce including Configurations, Customizations, Integrations, Data Management and Lightning.
- Write Test classes, check code coverage and work in QA Environment to test the application functionality before sending the product to production environment.
- Configure Users, Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Field Level Security, Record Level Security, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, Workflow rules and Automation using workflows and process builders.
- Implement various fields like Picklist, Formula fields, Many to Many Relationships, Lookups, Master Detail, Field Dependencies, Field updates and Email Generation as per organization requirement.
- Deploy Code from one Sandbox to another Sandbox using Change Sets creating inbound and outbound changesets, with bitbucket server using meta data files.
- Create Apex Triggers, asynchronous Apex methods and Approval Processes to perform callouts to destination Orgs in Salesforce.
- Write Batch jobs and Schedule apex classes to load large data sets, clean-up redundant data sets and purge data on servers whenever required.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.