Job Location: – Remote.
Job Description: –
- Perform and maintain overall Salesforce-related administration, platform customizations, configurations, declarative development, enhancements, end-user support and Salesforce Quarterly updates.
- Execute for the day-to-day progression and documentation of projects implemented to achieve operational efficiency goals considering Salesforce Governor Limitations.
- Create Roles, Permission sets, Profiles, Public groups, Custom Objects, Custom fields, Triggers, Schedule classes, Batch classes, and Apex Test classes, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes and Debug Logs.
- Write Batch and Schedule apex classes to handle large data sets and clean-up of data.
- Deploy the developed code from one sandbox to another sandbox using Change Set by creating Inbound and outbound change sets.
- Work with Business Analyst and gather the business requirements before developing the application.
- Integration with external system using SOAP API and REST API as a call in service or a call out services.
- Work on the customization part that is with the Apex Coding in terms of writing Apex classes, Triggers, Batch Classes and Schedule Classes and also involves in Front End UI using the Visual Force pages.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.