Job Location: – 100 W Worthington Ave, Charlotte, NC 28203.
Job Description: –
- Write new highly complex Salesforce Advanced Apex programming including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing.
- Develop high quality, reusable and maintainable code using Apex, Visual Force, Apex Triggers and integrating force.com systems with third party systems for enterprise using SOAP, RESTFUL Services.
- Build components using new Lightning Web Components, Lightning Design System and integration of ChartJS components in LWC.
- Salesforce development and integration with Lightning – Aura Platform and LWC, Visualforce, Apex (classes/controllers/triggers), SOQL, App Exchanges, and Force.com. , platform apps, custom apps, design app data models, logic, interfaces, and security.
- Work with technical leads, solution architects, and other development staff to accomplish Salesforce project deliverables.
- Perform Data Migration using Data Import Wizard, Workbench and other integration tools like Data Loader.
- Partner with other team members to deliver innovative solutions to our business users through requirements gathering, technical design, development, and quality assurance.
- Work with Salesforce.com administration, end user security, problem solving, triage, and troubleshooting complex Salesforce implementation.
- Implement additional API techniques such as Salesforce Bulk, REST, SOAP, Streaming and Metadata API.
- Perform Salesforce platform configurations, customizations, declarative development, troubleshooting, end-user support, platform updates, enhancements and maintenance.
- Perform Deployments using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools – Jenkins and Salesforce DX.
- Craft Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Web Component features.
- Perform API Integration between Salesforce, Hadoop and other third party systems like Workday using REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON)
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.