Job Location: – 9800 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX, 78288
Job Description: –
- Work with all aspects of Salesforce which includes Configurations, Customization, Integration, Data management, and Lightning.
- Work on setting up the Salesforce Out of the box security model using profiles and permission sets.
- Work on the customization part that is with Apex coding in terms of writing apex classes, triggers, asynchronous apex methods.
- Integration of salesforce application with external systems using SOAP API and REST API as a call-in service or a call out service.
- Build SOQL scripts to get the count of records in the system and build the custom logic to avoid governor limits imposed by salesforce platform during development.
- Work on creating apex triggers and approval process to make a callout to the destination Orgs in Salesforce.
- Write Batch and Schedule apex classes to handle large data sets and clean-up of data.
- Import and Export the large amount of data into Excel and .csv files by using Data loader and Import Wizard.
- Implement Pick lists, dependent Picklists, look up and master-detail relationship to custom objects.
- Deploying the developed code from one sandbox to another sandbox using Change Set by creating Inbound and outbound change sets.
- Testing the Apex classes by creating the test classes and ensure 75% of the code coverage.
- Involve in daily scrum calls and meetings, discussing the issues with team members and collecting the ideas to solve them.
- Work with Business Analyst and gather the business requirements before developing the application.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org