Experience: 5 Years
Job Location: Chesterfield, MO
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce Platform technologies including: Apex, Visualforce, SQL, SOAP, REST and Bulk APIs.
- Salesforce.com Lightning experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience in integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise applications using REST API and SOAP API.
- Comprehensive experience in identifying, debugging and solving issues in Salesforce.
- CRM Domain knowledge.
- Agile and Scrum experience is desired.
- Experience in ANT scripts and Continuous Integration practices (CI/CD) for Salesforce releases is a plus.
- Salesforce.com developer certification is MUST. Should have been certified at least for 3 years. Salesforce.com advanced developer certification is preferred.
- Design and develop solutions on Salesforce platform.
- Build Salesforce Lightening Components.
- Develop high quality and scalable application logic.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Maintain and improve existing functionality on Salesforce platform.
- Work with other developers, architects, QA, project and product managers in developing applications.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com