Location: – 639 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70113.
Job Description: –
- Involve in all phases of SAP application development using SAP ISU Device Management/ Work Management, which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training and post- production support.
- Work with Subject Matter Expert(s) to identify the required capabilities and impacts to configuration in order to support software requirements.
- Tailor and maintain SAP ISU Device Management/ Work Management configuration based on software requirements and strategies, using defined development standards and procedures.
- Design and build SAP ISU Device Management/ Work Management Interface Applications (Inbound & Outbound Interface Applications with MDMS eMeter System) using various technical objects such as BDCs, RFCs, BAPI’s, and IDOC’s for SAP ISU DM/WM.
- Fully integrate SAP ISU Device Management/ Work Management with eMeter.
- Configure SAP ISU Device- Management / Work Management AMI module to enable.
- Evaluating requests for a new or modified SAP program, compatibility with current SAP system and computer capabilities.
- Work on analysis, design and development of forms, input templates and reports.
- Product and services development, to augment or enhance the SAP ISU AMI and interfaced systems.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.