Location: – 9615 Center Point Ln Manassas VA 20110
Job Description: –
- Participate in project planning sessions with clients, business analysts, and team members to analyses development requirements and make recommendations for moderate to complex systems.
- Involve in cloning activities like raising the request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
- Develop Transform maps to map values between Import Set and Service-Now tables in Jakarta.
- Work on development of Service catalog which includes creating new catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- ServiceNow application development including creation and configuration of Service Catalogs, Email Notifications, Data imports and exports and Reports.
- Working on various ITSM modules of Service Now like Incident management, Change management, and Problem management, Service catalog, User Administration and Reporting.
- Update and Debug ACL rules to grant or deny users access to objects based on their business requirements.
- Involve in running the daily and weekly jobs to push the data into the application using Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Create documentation for any new or modified solutions for ongoing support.
- Created workflows for Standard catalog items, Non-Standard catalog item and Change approval process.
- Attends regularly scheduled meetings to identify any tasks or user stories that are at risk and provides support as needed.
- Analyze and design programs for simple to medium complexity business problems according to user specifications and assist in developing detail program specifications.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.