Location: – 2661 Riva Road, Building 900, Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Job Description: –
- Participate in project planning sessions with clients, business analysts and team members to analyse development requirements and make recommendations for moderate to complex systems.
- Design the complex ServiceNow modules and applications, including plug-ins, workflows, UI elements, tables, dictionaries, integrations and dependencies.
- Work on development of Service catalog which includes creating new catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- Participate in the deployment of the modules and applications into existing systems and databases.
- Work on maintaining data integrity between different systems using network protocols and web services such as SOAP, REST, HTTP methods.
- Test and implement application modules from multiple systems the team has developed or modified, ensuring, provide on-going maintenance of mainframe and/or client/server applications or tools.
- Work on service portal framework to build some customer facing portal/websites where different departments can use to order services, look into knowledge articles, make approvals, make catalog request etc.
- Perform research activities on New modules introduced within the environment.
- Work on Documented new features being added to existing modules in ServiceNow such as enhancements on mobile application of ServiceNow.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems Security, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.