Job Location: – 7930 CLAYTON RD, ST. LOUIS, MO 63117
Job Description: –
- Gather and analyze requirements, develop webpages, and test, deploy and document applications.
- Develop web applications per design mockups and information architecture.
- Write test cases alongside development using Angular, Jasmine and Karma test suites to develop a reliable application.
- Research and provide insights on application architecture.
- Utilize agile methodology including daily scrum calls and bi-weekly sprint meetings.
- Store code in GIT repository and use GitHub for version control.
- Use Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continous Delivery.
- Use Jira to communicate with business team for clear business requirements and day to day status.
- Collect feedback from design, technical staff and test team on website development needs.
- Understand security and information assurance requirements to establish coding standards and group procedures.
- Develop web applications to follow American Disability Act (ADA) standards.
- Deploy assigned tasks for every two weeks to development and test environments.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications, ensuring consistency across all browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc).
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.