Job Location: – 6455 Irvine Center Dr. Irvine, CA 92618.
Job Description: –
- Develop and Design a responsive Design Web application using Front-end framework React Js, HTML, java script, CSS.
- Build React-Redux application from scratch which involves stable, Reusable stateless and stateful React components.
- Develop application with ReactJS for the front-end framework and maintained the unidirectional synchronous data flow of the website using REDUX architecture.
- Contribute to RESTful web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms.
- Use Redux Saga’s to manipulate the state and to implement the Asynchronous API calls which is executed after an action is dispatched before reaching the reducer to co-ordinate and trigger asynchronous actions.
- Use React Emotion for style as a function of state for maintaining the flexibility of CSS-in-JS and TS throughout the application for great developer, performance experience with heavy caching in production.
- Write unit test and integration (e2e) test scripts and debug code to fix issues.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative work environment alongside with product managers, UX designers, and fellow engineers.
- Use Bitbucket for version controlling and regularly pushing the code to Bitbucket.
Minimum Education Required: – All the responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background and requires an absolute minimum of Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the above mentioned subjects.