Job Location: – 500 S Akard St, Dallas, TX 75201
Job Description: –
- Work on the development of aplications using java 8 ,springboot,spring framework,hibernate also write stored procedures and database quries as well as perform bug verifications,unit testing,functional testing,performance testing, and work on production releases.
- Build various streams, APIS and batches using java spring boot by utilizing the microservices evnt driven architechture and deploy them in amazon webservices (aws) cloud.
- USE GIT repository for code check-in,checkout and merging of various branches,create forks for merging into master branch,and push changes to production adhering to change management principles.
- Prepare Unit test cases based on Functional requirement specification document (FRD) and Involve in design and code reviews calls with client and implemented best practices.
- Create docker images by utilizing the containerization concepts and automate the build and development using jenkins and cloud technologies like amazon web services.
- Use Jenkins as the integration tool and improve scalability of applications on cross-platforms and Utilize Log4J for debugging and logging exceptions rose in the application.
- Process bulk volume of data, transaction management by using java8 and spring batch framework.
- Work on KAFKA streams, spring cloud, Amazon simple queue sevice to send and recive the messages between different application.
- Develop new application enhancements using API Connect ecosystem solutions to improve application performance and reduce operational costs.
- Convert the system requirements into system specification design documents.
- Create test cases using juint,mokito and integration testing for the various api’s strams develop the automate test plan for execution.
- Create web API to call the business layer methods and impact in client service to finally bind the data to populate on the screen.
- Design and develop user interface pages and display the backend data on the webpage by fectching the data from the backend database by implementing various light weight frameworks like spring, hibernate, JPA and Angular.
Minimum Education Required: – All the responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background and requires an absolute minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.