Job Location: – 19500 Bulverde Rd, San Antonio, TX 78259.
Job Description: –
- Develop Lightning Web Components, Salesforce APIs using Advance Apex programming language desired skills include: Java Script, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, Jquery and Java.
- Perform and maintain overall Salesforce-related administration, platform customizations, configurations, declarative development, enhancements, end-user support and Salesforce Quarterly updates.
- Integrate external systems with Salesforce, Mulesoft as a layer. Work closely with Penfed Portfolio product teams to solve the legacy data model to develop a Salesforce application.
- Extensive development experience in Salesforce CRM, solving complex problems effectively and efficiently drawing insight from architectural designs and others.
- Execute for the day-to-day progression and documentation of projects implemented to achieve operational efficiency goals considering Salesforce Governor Limitations.
- Create Salesforce automation and validation rules, Responsible for standardization of business tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- Create Roles, Permission sets, Profiles, Public groups, Custom Objects, Custom fields, Triggers, Schedule classes, Batch classes, and Apex Test classes, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes and Debug Logs.
- Build SOQL and SOSL scripts to update, upsert, delete and count records in the application using Workbench and Data Loader.
- Build and implement Lightning Web Components for a better Graphical User Interface from legacy systems to replicate a new Customer Relationship Model using Salesforce.com.
- Strong understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Force.com development and deployment best practices/standard approaches.
- Perform Release management tasks by deploying code, metadata and components to real-time environments using tools like Copado, Change sets and other CICD approaches.
- Develop reusable and high-quality code using Apex Programming, Apex Triggers and Integrating salesforce application systems with external systems using SOAP, RESTFUL Services.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in Computer Science, computer information systems, computer technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.