Job Location: – 2200 Mastercard Blvd, O’Fallon MO, 63368
Job Description: –
- Designing, programming, testing and documentation of financial software applications and workflow process for and within Mastercard.
- Participate in User requirement analysis and review of business requirements from functional Architects. Break the user’s stories into technical tasks using JIRA and Rally.
- Solve complex business problems using various Algorithms implemented through simplistic design aligned with well-known design patterns.
- Develop Software using C#, XML, COBOL, DB2 SQL. Wting the Cobol services using CICS and integrate the cobol applications with applications written in other technologies using WSDL, XML and CICS. Test the SOAP services using SOAP UI.
- Interact with QE-Testers to solve test platform and workflow issues. Communicate with users and participate in root cause analysis of the live issues and solve them on the fly and provide hot fixes.
- Maintain continuous integration on Build/Deployment servers. Creating the Jenkins build pipelines of the various projects and creating packages for DB2 Sql modules in various pre prod environments.
- Migrating Legacy applications written in C, C++ to C#, DB2 based mainframe applications. Analyze the code in C, C++ and write the technical documents of the existing functionality as part of migration.
- Writing the SQL Script to create, update and modify Db2. Working with database admins to create logical and physical data model.
- Written stored procedures to fetch and update the data using PL/SQL. Integrate the Stored procedures with batch jobs using JCL.
- Prepare scripts, test plans and writing nUnit test cases to test the functionality at unit level.
- Writing the batch jobs to process the daily customer data using C, COBOL Business logics, DB2 logics and cursors.
- Formalizing business requirements into technical artifacts and implements the technical functionalities.
- Identify the problems, study existing systems to evaluate effectiveness and improve the production and support post production.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.