Location: – 7910 Crescent Executive Drive Charlotte NC 28273
Job Description: –
- Analyzing to gather functional and technical requirement on Salesforce cloud computing from Business and software requirement specification.
- Performing GAP analysis in the project to provide latest cloud computing solutions to the business.
- Developing technical solutions & automation test scenarios in salesforce developer console through APEX code.
- Analyzing Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) & adopting suitable life cycle like waterfall, Agile, V-Model for salesforce projects.
- Transforming the business requirements to salesforce test technical solutions:
o Functional Requirement > Multiple test scenarios > Test execution> Evidences > Ensuring zero defect leakage to production.
- Developing test design to automate integrate the salesforce with different applications like Oracle, Mule Soft, Teradata, IBM data center, Informatics etc., through SOAP/REST API’s.
- Designing and developing automation test scripts for salesforce AppExchange applications like Draw Loop, DocuSign, SMS Magic and other Mobile apps.
- Automation of salesforce.com load testing, security testing and ad-hoc testing.
- Creating the functions map with APEX to automate the test case execution.
- Automate test execution through salesforce email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles.
- Test automating the all APEX tests to spot on any new errors that have crept in due to “harmless” changes in triggers, data and validation rules.
- Developing test strategies to salesforce on Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) to meet the technical design and business specifications.
- Developing testing scenarios for salesforce custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, Validation rules, wave analytics, custom tabs and various modules in the salesforce.
- Developing test solutions to automate in phases like design, plan & execution of salesforce CRM applications projects.
- Developing test phases of a project from the initial stage to end of the project that involves Smoke testing, System testing (ST), System Integration testing (SIT), User acceptance testing (UAT), End to End testing (E2E).
- Processing and configuration of salesforce defect through defect life cycle application tool in Application Life Cycle Management (ALM).
- Analyzing of defects and conducting impact analysis, risk analysis, risk mitigation for the salesforce projects.
- Developing technical solutions and support to deploy salesforce projects into live environment to ensure zero defect leakages in business.
- Developing project test sign on/Sign off documents and test execution status report through salesforce dash board reports.
- Testing the API’s through Force.com to validate the provisioning is being successfully in various sand box.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, computer technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.