Job Location: – 10850 Via Frontera, San Diego, CA 92127.
Job Description: –
- Perform testing activities at the project or service level.
- Define Test Strategy, Test Estimations, Test Approach, Test Phases, Test Plan and Reporting.
- Analyze users’ needs and then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs.
- Interact with functional and technical team on mitigating risks and closing the issues.
- Manage Quality timelines, Test Design, Review, Test Execution and Test Documentation.
- Define Test data for Integration, Functional, End to End, UAT testing phases. .
- Report Overall project test execution progress with stakeholders.
- Identify the Testing progress gaps and provide alternative to the project team.
- Walkthrough test Plan to the stake holders and managers.
- Review test artifacts. Review Test cases and get sign-off from respective stakeholders.
- Coordinate activities between other teams like Development, 3rd Party vendor.
- Responsible for the overall testing related project activities and deliverables.
- Understand the business requirements and functional specifications of client module.
- End to End testing with Retail domain process.
- Responsible for testing various POS systems – NuCommerce Point Of Sale, JDA Point Of Sale.
- Collaborate closely with development teams to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
- Ensure that a program continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing.
- Test planning for cumulative updates.
- Conduct peer review on deliverables.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.